Readd me?

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Origin account got hacked. Wasn't using 2 step or anything :p

It actually took me quite a while to notice too. So if you added me send me another request.

Same thing happened to my wife a while ago.

Somebody has been playing BF3 on her account too - even added friends on BattleLog lol. Was somebody from Russia IIRC. She called up Origin and got her account back in about 30 min (including hold times). Not bad IMO. Was quick because she had a Sims 3 code from Humble Bundle that she was able to give to them to verify she was the account owner lol.

I didn't have to do any of that.

I noticed Facebook wasn't showing everything that I was being tagged in so I decided to check my profile. Noticed I "played" BF4 9 hours ago. Wut. Checked Battlelog and looked at it thinking it might be a previous game from days ago. Nope, no way did I get 18/4 with that gun. Noticed they deleted all my Origin friends. Hmph. Noticed they changed my dog tags....K why? But they didn't change my emblem which is pink, my soldier pic, or avatar, or my Origin avatar. I then noticed I was in BF4 Community Test Program. One extra thing in my Origin game list I didn't even notice when I downloaded Bejeweled 3. FFS :lol:

Did the "contact me" thing, put my number in and within 30 seconds I **** you not I was being called. Some outsourced client but that's ok. I slapped him with "So think my account got hacked or phished or whatever. Was just wondering if you could inform me if a weird IP has logged in within a 24 hour time frame". Basically all I got was a "wat" from him. I said I know you can't say IPs, I'll give you mine and if a weird IP has logged in within 24 hours that isn't mine let me know please. Stil wouldn't, ****ing EA. So I just told him check my account for IP logins that aren't in this (TWC) range. They won't, but whatever. Turned on 2 step and all that jazz, changed my password. Now checking my PC for ******** (not too happy about that) and checking emails.

They changed my wife's recovery question (but not the email) when it happened to her - and the recovery question was in russian too lol.

Oh yea, this person was definitely from over there. Just noticed they have been playing at least a week. Ranked me up about 6 or so levels and unlocked a lot of things in recon which I don't play. All servers played are EU servers.

Guess it would be good to check up on my Origin account, Only played a few times in the last month so I wouldn't have noticed at all. Best be checking tonight.

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom