Razer-Guess What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i got 2 lol. Idc if its cool looking and performs the same or a hair better i'll get it anyway.
gotta have at least equal the DPI setting though. I'm way too used to it to start going backwards now.

Should i go with stinger or python?
Probably python...or may be fangs..! Or Rattler...
Im confused :-(

How? 2000 DPI seems absolutely insanely impossible to me. What games do you play?

gta4 crysis, cs:s, batle fields 2142, bioshock, tf2, fo3. now games i play multi are only cs gta4, and crysis, oh forgot cod4. which i am also good at. 4k is amazing it really is 2k is wehat i go down to for very very long distance sniping usualy 4k is fine. if you had a lachesis you would understand that it is amazing.

Thats insane.
I play with 800-1200 DPI and that is great for me. I used to use like 2 or 3K DPI but it is just to sensitive. I got a lot better when I went down in DPI, but maybe its cause my brain is slower than yurs =/

Thats insane.
I play with 800-1200 DPI and that is great for me. I used to use like 2 or 3K DPI but it is just to sensitive. I got a lot better when I went down in DPI, but maybe its cause my brain is slower than yurs =/

i am an artist and have tactail, i constantly figit with stuff but my response time is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom