Razer Destructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I was mentioning it to beherenow71 because I thought he was confused.

I said the same thing though when I bought it; that it can't be worth that kind of money...and really, it isn't. But it is a nice mat I must say.

The eXactMat has been worth every dime I paid for it. I think I got it and the mat for it for like $28 on Amazon when I bought it.

Yeah I payed something like $38 after tax for it down here, which seems normal. The reason I didn't get the exactmat was because I don't care for the black and green colors, and gray is one of my favorite colors. Plus they brought them in a day after I already purchased the Destructor. If it was the other way around I would have ended up with the exactmat no doubt.

I'd like to give the exactmat a try some day though, just to know the difference.

I knew the Lycosa was a keyboard. I kind of think its too much for one, just like the destructor is too much for a mousepad. But if you've got the money to spend, then who cares what people like me think. I wouldn't.

edit: I really want the Lycosa, and I'm mad that I missed it when it was on woot.com for $40 refurbed.

^ Ahh ok I got ya now, sorry about that. I own the Lycosa Mirrior Edition and I think it might be worth the $$. It is a nice keyboard, I don't plan on trading it up any time soon until something else comes along in that price range that's as good or better.

$35 for a mouse pad? boooo
thumbdown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom