Rate My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfortunate

Solid State Member
Sup guys! this is was I have recently recieved, tell me what you think. (I had a 1200 budget all ready had LCD monitor and wireless logitech keyboard and mouse, and surround sound speakers)

-Thermaltake Xaser V Black
-Athlon 64 3200 oc'd
-1 gb of 3200 ram oc'd
-80 gb hard drive
-400 watt power supply
-Thermaltake volcano 12 fan and heatsink
-ASUS radeon 9800 pro
- Gigabyte motherboard w/ 4 ide slots, 6 pci, 1 agp 8x/4x,3 DDR dimm sockets, 1 ATA 133 slot

I haven't put this thing together yet wondering if this was good or not. Could you guys help me out? Is this good for my price range? One more thing... Which is better, Radeon or Nvidia?

I am not sure. I have not opened this stuff yet and I am asking around to see if this stuff is okay.

o yeah, as for the volcano 12, i did a search on 64 cpu coolers and this is one that turned up.

Don't think the Volcano thing will fit mang.

ATI < Nvidia

AMD < Intel

And how have you overclocked your CPU and RAM but the computer isnt together yet ?
trax.gif

ATI cards have great technical specifications, very fast... POOR POOR POOR Driver Support.....

NVidia - More developers design for thier cards, and great driver support - (Frequent Releases) and also "The way its meant to be played"

ScottyDawg said:
ATI cards have great technical specifications, very fast... POOR POOR POOR Driver Support.....

NVidia - More developers design for thier cards, and great driver support - (Frequent Releases) and also "The way its meant to be played"
Lol, the only reason that Nvidia have frequent driver releases, is that their hardware is needs software ‘forcing’ to compete. Also you often need a different release for optimum performance on each game.

(ps, the way its meant to be played also refers to the Nvidia Nforce 2/3 Chipset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom