Rainbow Six Vegas Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is very arcadish action shooter compared to older R6 titles.
to me it was a disappointment since i'm a huge R6 fan.
and also this is a straight port from xbox.
HUI is very annoying since it was made to view from TV. not from computer monitor. (chat fonts are way too big and never disappears, no numatical ping indicater, no console for host command in MP, no AA, still auto-aim is enabled in PC version, no SM2.0 support, no wide screen support, no SLi support, etc...)
and also there are still no SADS file or PB yet. so MP ADV is kinda joke at the moment. and the graphics only look good on SP. since they used downgraded version of graphics in MP. (because it's for xbox MP)
and this game is the most hardware demanding game of all out there right now.
be aware, this is much much heavier than Oblivion if you don't .ini tweak it...
UBI is supposedly working on SADS file and PB, and more PC optimization patch. but we have no idea when it's coming out....since UBI has not even accepting any question regarding PC version of vegas.
and also watch for the CPU temp if you are OC'. this game is super CPU intensive that brings up 10c more than any game would reach.

Cdub89 said:
No it doesnt have that but look at the screenshots its still awesome looking.
on SP only. MP uses down-garaded graphics...

but the good news is SADS and new 1.03 patch w/PB are coming out sometime real soon (a day or two) according to the official forum.

boomstick666 said:
on SP only. MP uses down-garaded graphics...

but the good news is SADS and new 1.03 patch w/PB are coming out sometime real soon (a day or two) according to the official forum.
whats this SADS i here of whats it stand for and whats the point for it?

With the AA it is isn't needed because your always under fire and lights and smoke is around you so you cant tell, also you have to be really focused so your distracted. I cant wait till the next installment because the game ends with there being almost no progress in the story, and it says to be continued.

Cdub89 said:
whats this SADS i here of whats it stand for and whats the point for it?
SADS file=Stand Alone Dedecated Server file.
So ppl can host from server doesn't require CD-key or graphics card.
It's for providing the game so ppl can play in stable server.

IceKoldKilla said:
With the AA it is isn't needed because your always under fire and lights and smoke is around you so you cant tell, also you have to be really focused so your distracted. I cant wait till the next installment because the game ends with there being almost no progress in the story, and it says to be continued.

it is actually very noticable when you play under 1024x768.
all the buildings or straight line has jagged edges.
sometimes its hard to see the far objects.
and also xbox version has AA....not on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom