questions about WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget buying cards, all you need is a credit card. Buy the game and pay nothing for the frst month!!!

Whats the problem?!

If you dont like it just dont pay for any of the following months.

I dont usually play games for more than a month anyways.
Excluding CS:S of course!!!! LOL

WOW etc

I would happily play the monthly fee if i was guaranteed time on the servers, far as i can see there is serious issues with getting online gaming.. even so far as certain countries like the UK being given a reduction in costs to cover the fact you have to wait 48+ hours for a game!

"Allegedly"
:mad:

I went online and searched every target, walmart, frys...everywhere and they dont have them; or at least they dont list that they have them online. And I dont have the kind of money to where I could just buy a $50 game and one month later forget about it.

ps: im eclipse7

The reason $15 is a lot is because the game was $50. I think the game should be like $20 if its $15 a month to play it.

After installing it and playing it awhile however I found out that it is definatly worth the money. Best game I ever played.

Thats just to much money you have to put in a single game guys. I work full time, and i make minimum wage. I just built my computer, in my sig. You can tell i spent alot of money on it. Now i have to save for a car. Alot of this money add's up. Im also trying to save for a Dangerden. Its hard to push money sometimes.

WoW should of been around 75$, then you play online for free. Thats enough profit.

Codeine said:
Thats just to much money you have to put in a single game guys. I work full time, and i make minimum wage. I just built my computer, in my sig. You can tell i spent alot of money on it. Now i have to save for a car. Alot of this money add's up. Im also trying to save for a Dangerden. Its hard to push money sometimes.

WoW should of been around 75$, then you play online for free. Thats enough profit.

Well, by now Blizzard is Dancing "ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!"
They have already made more than 200 times the amount they were expecting to make.

Im surprised they are even still selling the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom