Question about WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have noticed that the NPC have voices in WOW, and when you click on them, they greet you.

QUESTION :- Can we continually click on the NPC just get them annoyied like you could do in the orginal War Craft Games????

"STOP ROCKING THE BOAT!"

OMG yall are obvious noobs to the blizzard games. No offense. Maybe RTS is not your thing but on StarCraft and Warcraft you could click on units and they would say some of the funniest stuff you would ever hear. For instance if you clicked on a SCV (mineral gatherer) in StarCraft he would say things like I'm cramped in here. And the sheep in WarCraft would blow up and leave a patch of blood. The coolest things ever.

But back on topic. No haven't heard much of WoW because I am a hardcore EQ player. Death to WoW.

I've talked to many NPC again and again. I havent noticed them doing/saying nothing but greeting me. Maybe u have to keep clicking for awhile?

Yes I have heard a few get quite mad at me. But nothing to the joke level of WC or SC games. Mostly they are like stop touching me. or bug off.

Lol not only do they say funny stuff, if you click on them and watch them in the little video thingamabob they do funny stuff.... you can catch SCV's picking their nose!

yes I know what he is talking about, but why do want to know? and why are u playing blizzard? blizzard makes terrible games. addicting - yes. I think it is best just to stay away from those games. they take very little actual skill, so in the end you have nothing really to show for it but a huge waste of time. So in other words play HL, quake, UT or soemthing.

What do playing any games get you good at? Lol.. NOTHING! That is the main intent! To waste time in your own little fantasy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom