Quakecon 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
i just registered for the BYOC
i was number 48 lol

anyone else here going?
and if so what clan are you going with if you have one?

im going with my clan "PinkTwinky"

wow i cant believe none of you guys are going to go to probably the biggest gaming event in the us

I just registered!.....i had this on my calendar and completely forgot until now. thanks for reminding me to sign up. hopefully i will see you there.....long flight for you eh?

lol me and my clan are renting a minivan and driving down there
all the way from nc to texas

but it will be with my close friends and it should be fun

are you in a clan by any chance? and if so will you participating in the quake 5v5 tourny?

thats my main motive for going right there

I don't have the time or the money do even try to go to quake con. But i would love to go someday.

fade2black2004 said:
lol me and my clan are renting a minivan and driving down there
all the way from nc to texas

but it will be with my close friends and it should be fun

are you in a clan by any chance? and if so will you participating in the quake 5v5 tourny?

thats my main motive for going right there

yea, i will be there with a bunch of my friends from my clan {n.i.f.o.c}. We hope to be participating in the 5v5 too, but i havent seen any registration for it yet?

luckily i live about 30 minutes away from the convention center, so I dont have to haul my gear a long way!

also, were you able to get a room at the hilton, were the thing is, or where??

hm, well if you dont want to spend the cash....you may be able to crash at my place...30 min away from the place. just depends on how many guys you got coming.

catch me on aim later at pinkflamengo008 or at hmammen@gmail.com or 214 886 8708.
name is hunter.

if not then totally cool, i just know rooming is expensive for 3 days and i had a couple guys stay with me last year from canada, and it was a blast.

wow thanks alot man
we will have 5 t 6 people so iim pretty sure thats too much

but i really appreciate the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom