Quake Wars: Enemy Territory Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
crysis is very much like batle fields, but more fun, because of the nano suit. it even uses teh same icons in the stats menu lol. crysis is the future of the next batle fields game after bad company, do expect a bf game on cryetck 2 sometime soon, is my opinion, as thats preaty much what crysis multiplayer was like.

"goodish"? Pah-lease.

You saying it doesnt need one, or it does ?

either way, im running max on happy frames :) (For RTS's anyway... 20Fps and its definitely playable, not like the 30+ you need for FPS)

Hangon trotter, you seemed to use low alot. Can you not get away with getting high fps, long draw distance and good eye candy all in one ? Or are you as bad as me, turning the Cod2 settings down to very low, so i cud run 200FPS :cool:(Jokeing...kinda)

Hmm...i don't no wether to get Battlefield 2 now. It was crap before because i cudnt actualyl play it, and when i did i get either blown up/lagged to death (PC sucked then) or owned by some good (atleast they seemed good) infantry.

How often do you play trotter ?

if you have a beats pc get crysis when it comes out, very much like bf2, but no air born vehicles exept the chopper, and the multiplayer game play is amazing, aswell is the set up.

Trotter knows how much I used to play BF2. But, yes... I got tired of it.

I've been playing the ET:QW demo with a bunch of guys on ToV's ventrilo servers. We're having a blast with the demo. If anyone's interested in joining us, including you trotter, hop on Ventrilo Server #1 - IP: 72.37.204.52 Port: 3846

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom