Quake Wars: Enemy Territory Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny_uk said:
BF never gets old
Here, here! I totally concur. I play BF2, but it never gets tired when you've got some clanmates at your six and some decent opposition.

ok this is messed up, im playing the game on my system in my sig, and it wont go above 5 fps, even on ultra low with a res of 600x400. im getting mad, its reminding me of my old p3 days, and i kno there is no way in **** i shouldnt be able to play this on atleast medium, if not high.
can anyone help?

I played it on mine w/ a 7800GTX and a 3200... smooth. Check out the obvious culprits... background processes, update drivers, etc.

Omega drivers re based off of an older set of drivers, so they are more stable and have had more time to optimize them. They have Omega drivers for ATI and NVIDIA.

Go tot he site, click NVIDIA GF at the top section, then Win 2K/XP. Choose a mirror and away you go.

One gameplay mode gets boring to me, especially when it's just capturing flag points. And Titan mode is half conquest mode then you go into the buggy Titans (why the **** am I getting shot at through the wall from turrets?) to destroy some consoles and a core. It's still fun though, although in terms of competitive matches I find BF boring. The gameplay to me just doesn't fit at all. Hopefully this objective style gameplay will help fix that.

I also like not being limited to a certain amount of weapons simply because I didn't invest xxx number of hours into the game. While you still get upgrades at least I can play whatever I feel. Puts skill and upgrades closer together than cumulative career points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom