Quake Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapperX

Putting the X in Sapper
Anyone played it? If so, how was it? I'm getting it free with my 8800gt, just wondering what I can expect.

Its a nice game. Do you know Wolfenstein:Enemy territory? It is the same rules and gameplay,except it has vehicles.Each class is essential to achieve an objective .You cant "cap a flag" alone..You can also get awards that increase different stats within the game ie:faster reload time ,longer sprint ,higher bullet damage and much more. Very team oriented. It is like a blend of fps and rpg. Definately worth it ,and very original

Awesome thanks, and I loved wolfenstein... so I'm now excited! Do the stats you earn stay with you from day to day? In other words, if I earn a stat today, will I still have it tomorrow and so on?

The stats like kills,teamkills and death and with which weapons,and some trophies and badges will be recorded on an account (bf2 style) and the awards bonuses will reset after a map rotation. The stats dont give you a particular advantage over time,but the awards that you get in-game are very nice and keep yourself playing more :) When youve been playing some time in the server and got awards you are way stronger than the new players joining. I love this aspect ,because a new player cannot play like Rambo,he has to make his way and accomplish stuff in order to really compete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom