Quake 4 teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke Nukem will prolly ship in 2009 or so...

yea, i put in my age as to like 96 years old lol

IMO quake has always pwned Doom

I can't wait for Quake IV - being a huge fan of the quake series. I was gonna buy a 6600 GT. But, I am still debating on just waiting a little while longer to get the 6800 GT. The vid cards are due for another price drop in Canada. They've been at the same price for liek 3 1/2 months now. :-\

I read an article about it a few weeks back and one of the first features of the game that they announced was the ability of the player to wield both a pistol and a flashlight at the same time :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Awesome.. So does this mean that this time around also when they crash land on the planet they'll only have pistols and flashlights?.. It's always funny how they "accidently crash land" in the most hospitable part of the planet with the pewny monsters.. For once, I'd love to see a buncha marines take on the macron with a buncha flashlights and try to clobber it to death..

Chankama said:
Awesome.. So does this mean that this time around also when they crash land on the planet they'll only have pistols and flashlights?..

I'll have to find that magazine at lunch to see what it said exactly

It's always funny how they "accidently crash land" in the most hospital part of the planet with the pewny monsters.. For once, I'd love to see a buncha marines take on the macron with a buncha flashlights and try to clobber it to death..

LOL

Look forward to it. I wonder if Q4 is going to make every one upgrade their video cards again?

yeaaaah I want a game where all you have is a small stick and the toughest biggest monsters are at the beginning of the game and it just gets easier as you go

Look like they are just using the Doom 3 engine there.

I just open we are going a little more that just running around same corrodor again and again (like D3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom