Quake 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I just finished Quake 4. I must say that this is one kick a$$ game.

I experienced no crashes of any kind, and also no clipping, guns sticking thru walls or none of that sort of thing.

The sound quality was pure heaven on my new sound card.....some of the best sound that I have heard yet.

The story is good and the gameplay is good....the graphics and sound are good.

If you have not played this game...I really urge you to do so if you like shooters....its just PURE FUN!

It can also be found very cheap now.

It is definitely a game you dont want to miss because it is FUN and VERY WELL POLISHED.

So I guess I'm saying...."What you waiting for"...."go kill some Strogg"

i like how the doom 3 engine was optimized in quake 4 it looks better then doom and runs at a higher fps on lower end systems its very similar to prey i notice but i liked quake 4 way more

I personally dont like quake 4, its like every other fps ive played, i found prey alot cooler because of the story and the interaction with the enviroment, but S.T.A.L.K.E.R beats them both because its hella unique

i admire the work the Quake 4 team did on modifying the Doom 3 engine. i don't care what people say, in my humble opinion the Quake 4 engine is the best made so far. brilliant graphics with efficient rendering. CryEngine 1 wasn't bad either.

I couldn't agree more.

idk it looks like quake 4 is going to be turned into something like battlefield 2142 in ET
and i cannot stand battlefield 2142
but i love quake 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom