Quake 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegos

Baseband Member
Ok.. i bought this game and my pc was pretty poo and i couldn't play it.. but my uncle custom built me a new one and this game just ROCKS..

lol you gotta admit ,its a good game ^.^b and i can't wait for a Quake 5

I downloaded a demo of it awhile back to see how well it would run on my system. It was a pretty fun game. While I obviously can't judge too much based on just the demo, the single player just seemed average. It was the kind of thing where if I wanted to play a single player game of that style, I would just play Doom 3. I generally look to the Quake series for multiplayer matches. The multiplayer was fun, but again I preferred Unreal Tournament 2004. Regardless, the Quake railgun remains one of my favorite FPS weapons.

Vegos said:
Ok.. i bought this game and my pc was pretty poo and i couldn't play it.. but my uncle custom built me a new one and this game just ROCKS..

i don't mean to sound like an *******, but what was the point of this thread???

you could have done something like... tell your system specs or something... not just leave... i can play quake 4 now..... because many of us can :rolleyes:

now for the real fun of quake!! i can play it on ultra quality on 1280x1024 with 2xAA... now that looks incredibly smooth.. who says you need a 512 mb card for ultra quality!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/Quake42006-06-1117-30-52-56.jpg

beautiful ain't it??

I really dont see much a difference between high and ultra quality. I have mine running at 1280*1024 high settings 4xAA

i see the difference in ultra quality.. i'm a graphic and audio freak.. i pay attention to everything... textures get smoothened.. scenery looks a bit nice

Ultra looks better the higher res you get. You start to really see its benefits at 1600x1200. Quake 4 is demanding enough as it is. I play high at 1280x1024, no AA 8x AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom