Punkbuster busted and new BFBC2 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
Ok so I caved and I got BC2 for PC and well I cn't play more than like 5 minutes on a server until Punk Buster boots me. I get an error unable to load code and ya I have no idea what to do.

Go to evenbalance.com and download and update punk buster manually.

BC2: PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

General: PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Click all windows games and download. Then find your game files through the set up.

Thank you overlord i actually beat you to the punch and did that exact same thing haha but much appreciated. Now who wants to play!?!?!?

now is it always so quiet in games or does everyone use teamspeak and stuff like that?

I'm new to online pc gaming last i played was CSS in 2004 lol

you can add me if you want. JasonSensation.

I don't know why you didn't wait to see how medal of honor is before you bought this since it is coming out like Tuesday or something lol.

I got it for free in this rebate thing I had other options but I owned the rest for xbox or didn't like them. :) Besides I planned on getting MoH still.

If it sucks it sucks oh well. I'm almost obligated to play it thanks to school lol.

I'll send you one Druid
Wanna friend me overlord or anyone? I'm Abstract Hero. Clearly.

Trotman_516

I need to fire BC2 back up. I've played once since I got a quad.

Sweeper2 in BFBC2- please add - I still play regularly. Have found adding friends to the list to be difficult- anybody else have same experience? I think the request fails to be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom