Ps4 Controller not being reconised as a controller

Yeah it sees the controller but i doesn't see it as an controller it can't figure out what it is or somthing so ds4 doens't see it

My pc sees the controller but it doesn't see it as a controller.
Maby it has somthing to do with the ps4 being next to me ? and it being connected with the ps4 ?

Does your guys blutooth work right? Sometimes, my pc just doesn't register my commands. I even bought a new dongle, but I got the same issue. It works perfect if I am connected with a coord, but that isn't very good when I am trying to play on my tv.

Does your guys blutooth work right? Sometimes, my pc just doesn't register my commands. I even bought a new dongle, but I got the same issue. It works perfect if I am connected with a coord, but that isn't very good when I am trying to play on my tv.

I just use the cord - didn't bother looking for drivers that would work with it, especially since my BT is built-onto my wifi card.

I remember when I got a bt 4.0 adapter it didn't work
I then bought a bt 2.1 adapter and it worked right away
this was for the ps3 controller though
Haven't tried it with the ps4 .
just get an extension cable and you can then play it on the tv

I remember when I got a bt 4.0 adapter it didn't work
I then bought a bt 2.1 adapter and it worked right away
this was for the ps3 controller though
Haven't tried it with the ps4 .
just get an extension cable and you can then play it on the tv

What do you mean by worked? Registers commands as well as your console does? It works for me but not very well.

What do you mean by worked? Registers commands as well as your console does? It works for me but not very well.

I've used by ps3 controller both wired and wireless and it worked 100%
Ps4 works 100% wired with the pc as well and doesn't interfere with the ps4

havent tried ps4 controller wireless on pc

Hmm, I'll have to look into this. My dongle is supposed to be backwards compatible.

Back
Top Bottom