PS3 control on pc

kareklas

Baseband Member
I'm using a ps3 controller on my pc playing games but when i disconnect it and reconnect it it's on 2nd player.I haven't any problem with that but when i do it again it goes on 3rd and then on 4th.After that it won't work...Any solution with that? :annoyed:

I tried using PS3 and PS4 controllers on my PC and it was weird the drivers would work but the controller would only actually work on certain games.

I tried using PS3 and PS4 controllers on my PC and it was weird the drivers would work but the controller would only actually work on certain games.
That's because you need the right drivers and then use software to emulate an XInput device (like a 360 controller), and then games will work natively as long as they already support a controller.

I've only had to make custom controller mappings in BetterDS3 if it was an older game that either had no or limited controller support already.

Ok bro i'll try it thx!!

No problem. It also might help to totally uninstall the MIJ drivers, reinstall them, and then just use BetterDS3 from that point.

I watched a tutorial for betterDS3 and i did as he said i think...But it looks like it won't find the controller.

Do you have the MotionInJoy drivers installed? You need those installed before BetterDS3 will pick up your controller.

You'll need to install MotionInJoy's DS3 Tool first. Then install the drivers through that program.

After that, you should be able to use BetterDS3 from then on.

Back
Top Bottom