Prostitutes against GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
dp1dp said:
Am I the only one who actually thinks games like GTA are right and these prostitutes are kinda bad?:)

Good Point! ( I know your kidding but it is something to think about)

FghtinIrshNvrDi, from what ive read in my new post (see above) the government and politics are very closly related to the topic at hand, however you do have a point and boomstick666 is going about it the wrong way. This is obviously a very sensitive subject can we please keep any direct coments towards anyone that was involved in the Iraq war exept the politicical aspects of it?

(War games are so much worse than GTA.)

I think you should rephrase that better, because playing ANT WARS, which is also a war game between pixelated "things". Is much better then GTA. Like if you would of said it was that COD2 is worse then GTA, i would agree with you. But, since you just said WAR GAMES... that clearly makes me rite:)

OVERALL, IF you can't handle the stress from playing a pixelated game, then don't don't play them at all! STICK TO PONG!!!

IN OTHER UNRELATED TOPIC, WHAT IS THE BEST programming launguage to write simple games in? (pong)(pacman)(wierd shooter).

C/C++
Python

P.S. THERE's nothing wrong with COD2, i was just useing it as an example.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
You know why the Iraqis didn't ask for the war to start? They didn't have the right to. I'm tired of you spouting liberal crap all over the place boomstick. Your philosophy is terrible, and I'm sorry for the kids that don't know any better and think you have a point. If you want to discuss politics, do so elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll have to rip your ideas to shreds and I don't think you want that.

Ryan
ok tell me your side of terrible philosophy. im very willing to hear whats your thought about it. one thing u r right about this place isnt for political debate.

Sorry I let this slip through the cracks but I don't think this needs to continue

I'm sure the prostitutes will survive ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom