Prostitutes against GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
all BS. they got better stuff to do than this. id blame on the U.S. educational system than freakin GTA.

Am I the only one who actually thinks games like GTA are bad and these prostitutes are kinda right?

I would say killing cops and civilians (which you have to do in some missions to continue) and having gang shootouts in populated neighborhoods are worse then war games. War and murder are different IMO.

But I still like the game, and so far I haven't beaten up any prostitutes with a baseball bat lately. :rolleyes:

Well Iv played games all my life Im now 21 and have yet to be influenced so much that Iv actually copied GTA or a similar game. If someone hasnt got the mentality or morals to know whats right and whats wrong then its not the games fault but the parents, education and social factors that make that person so stupid as to act out scenes from a game.

well I'm around the age thier worried about and... nope nothing.
Ok they have to learn that thier are naturally crazy people out thier, and they will probably kill people. Giving them GTA would be a bad idea, but it won't effect anyone else. I remember when I asked my dad for Quake for christmas, and when he saw it was rated M he called me and said, "and so after you play these games you don't feel like putting on a trench coat and shooting everyone at school?" freekin wierdo. Considering he was a kid during the rising of TV's i asked him if TV turned him into a mindless zombie. He said no, and sort of agreed with me. I think in 30 years thier will be some other kind of questionable form of entertainment that when I'm a parent I might be warry of, but I'll try to remember what it was like.

-_-.............. put the blame on the kids parents
its their responsibility not the governments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom