Project Reality - BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofswiss

In Runtime
So their is this new mod out Project Reality It owns. id suggest to dl it - the people who made it make EA look really bad, its their second patch and only 2 bugs in it. The realism of the mod is amazing and its getting great ratings from everyone + the community is growing
Here are some things i like about it:

-You don't know who you are shooting and dont know who shoots who (you still get points tho) Therefore no one complains about haxors.
-Tall Grass, This which was never implemented in reg bf2 makes the game more tricky to shoot ppl becuase u can go prone in the tall grass
-Sound effects, ALL the sound effects for missles and guns sound so good and cool (38 hydra missles in attack chopper ftw)
-The aircrafts are more real (helicopters go fast ect...)
-Rally points!
-ALL servers are full of bf2 vets who are experienced and know what their doign so if ur in a 64 size server there is more than likely 4-6 FULL SQUADS with everyone communicating.
-enemys actually die (so does your team if u dont watch who you are shooting)
-NO BUNNY HOPPING!!!!, if you do this you will more than likely be seen and shoot.
-You will bleed to death if u are shot unless you use field dressing to stop urself from bleeding to death.
-The whole layout is different + more gound fighting even with the vehicles.
-Smoke Grenades

This mod owns - just make sure you have someone to play with :)

Get The Mod HERE!!!

If downloading at less than 200KB/s Then torrent it it will go about 400-600.

It is worth the wait - leave it overnight if you have to.

Don't miss out on this mod - it should be around for a while.

sounds great for all bf2 owners:D ive only got 2142 and the upcoming northern strike

Thanks for letting me know dude,
I have never used mods for games.

Is it ok to use more than 1 mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom