Program to Copy Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give out my Keys man. Screw that I sold a kid, my WoW on eBay, with my account info. Because I cancelled and then just sold him the account. Yea he got my card number. Luckily I could void everything out and cancel the card. But yea that FAG somehow got my crap from me giving him my numbers. So screw that bro ^

I don't know about WoW, as I've not bought into it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the same--your key is not linked with the CD, but your account instead...just don't sell them together...:) Still don't know how he'd get it like that, though...? Blizz would though... hah.

I don't know... it's a stupid game these companies play anyway... they want to prevent morons from stealing their games, but that's impossible and they know it; I don't know why they waste their money trying...

Keys are really the only way, and that's really only if the game requires the use of the internet (to check, update, and kill newb programs)...

If you play the game, and don't buy it...well, you suck...don't you want them to continue working on the series? Many people think that ...if I don't buy it, it will make no difference, they've made billions already... -> what happens when everyone thinks this way? Idiots...bleh...:)

starforce does it really well. all the |337 h4x0rz are *****ing about it and they cant obtain illegal copies of the games. oooooohhh...go have a f**king cry and buy the game u *****.

all hail to starforce and cd-keys

chickenNcheese said:
starforce does it really well. all the |337 h4x0rz are *****ing about it and they cant obtain illegal copies of the games. oooooohhh...go have a f**king cry and buy the game u *****.

all hail to starforce and cd-keys

Don't you sound intelligent...not.

A new protection against copies--yeah, it might last a week, or two, but once again it will be bypassed like all the rest. It's a never-ending feud, as any person with common sense would know...so, go cry to your buddies who might care for your whining, and keep it off the forums.

Thanks, in advance!

AuThoRitY said:
^^^ lol. I have teh game. I want a backup. Crazy kid,
It's not that hard to look after your CDs.

And I suggest you send your family in for RMA the next time they scratch your CDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom