Problems with games being out of sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

marescaper

Beta member
I am starting to think it might be a technical problem with my setup. I recently got into pc gaming and these two games are slightly out of sync billy hatcher and the giant egg and the simpsons hit and run. Anyone got any tips/solutions?

"Out of sync" ((graphics out of sync, sound out of sync, just not running properly?)) ? I may just be ignorant but what do you mean by that? Not to sound mean, but I honestly don't understand. Allow us that bit of knowledge and I will try to further help you.

::-Chase-::

The visuals (graphics) are out of sync. Imagine rolling an egg down a hill then the background pulls at opposing directions. I am not really sure how to describe it. It also happens when jumping in an area with a detailed background.

OK, some people call this "vertical tearing" which can result from graphics settings on a game. To fix this you should have the option to turn on and off "Vsync" in your visual settings. This should help keep tearing from happening as well turning up your filtering will. Also insure that you have the most up-to-date graphics card drivers as well! Hope that helps!

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom