Problem wit Games gettin stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabreen

Beta member
hey guys,
im in great trouble, n id really like it if anyone could help me.
My prob is that even wen im playing low range games, the games get stuck at times. Its like, it pauses for a second n goes on again. This keeps happening for all games. I'll give u my pc details :

Motherboard : Gigabyte 945 GMS2
Ram: 2 GB
Processor: 2.00 Ghz core 2 Duo
Harddisk: Hitatchi 160GB
Graphics card : XFX 8800GT XXX Edition.

I dont think the problem is wit the card. I doubted that the motherboard was causing this bt aftr replacing mine with a friend's motherboard, it was the same . None of the computer shops or any gamer can solve this problem.
please let me knw if u hav any ideas.

sory, i accidentally posted a thread in 'General Gaming'.

I took care of the other thread. Let's go with the obvious first.
  • Are you using the latest drivers?
  • Are you running a high enough wattage power supply?
  • Have you tested your RAM? What are your temps running (CPU and GPU)?
  • Are you running XP or Vista?

Answer what you can and we'll help you with what you can't. This will give us a clearer picture of what is going on. ;)

Hello,

Also can you run ATiTool to check the temp on your GFX card. It could be getting to hot if you are only running a stock cooler with how hot is has been getting.

Cheers,
Mak

I was thinking more along the lines of Everest, so you can get the CPU and GPU temps, but ATITool would work, too.

No i would have to agree that the CPU temp would be a issue as well. But CoreTemp could resolve that. But Everest can do them both then that would be the way to go. That way you can see what both temps are and we can figure out if one or both are overheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom