Problem With Enter the Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIDanTheManIO

Fully Optimized
OK, here's how it works, right after I beat the part of the game (in the beginning) where you have to kill the SWAT team that come through the ceiling in the Airport and you have to shoot the chopper down, I go towards the next savepoint which is up the stairs. Well, as soon as I see the "Save Your Game" screen, the game closes and I get one of those "Windows is now closing Enter The Matrix. An error log is being created." and that it has generated errors and stuff. I have checked the Atari website for details on how to fix this. I have also downloaded the latest patch, but nothing has worked, I get the same outcome no matter what I do. Please help me!

-Dan The Man

I had the same problem when I played throught the game using the girl, I can't remember her name. Worked fine when I played using the guy....Ghost? meh, can't remember that either. I gave up on that one. :confused:

Yea, I'm playing with the guy. I want a fix for this problem or Atari Games is gunna be walking around with my foot up their you-know-what.

-Dan The Man

upgrade windows. i had a similar problem [in the stage with the cars driving] and i got all the windows updates and that helped. so try that.

enter the matrix cost like 5$ now i think, lol. worst game ever made. but oh well. try installing ALL latest updates, drivers, stay away from sp2 tho if u can. i have installed it tho to see, havent had any problems yet.. but still.

U-Toast said:
enter the matrix cost like 5$ now i think, lol. worst game ever made. but oh well. try installing ALL latest updates, drivers, stay away from sp2 tho if u can. i have installed it tho to see, havent had any problems yet.. but still.

I KNOW! That's why I got it! HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom