Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I picked this up last weekend. I've been playing non-stop. This game compared to the previous 2 rocks. The audio and graphics could be better. But as far as the plot and whole story outline it is excellent. And with the 2 roles as the Prince and The Dark Prince really makes the game nice. I'm already about 75-80% done with it and its nice. What makes me mad though is there is about 300000000 leechers off of BitComet trying to get this, and not pay for it. People come on there won't be sequels or improvements if this is going on. Its funny though because the Version of STARFORCE on this game has stumped everyone. THERE are NO and I repeat NO! Cracks avaiable or soon to come avaiable eathier. Which is nice. But if you got the 50 bucks. Go for it. Its an awesome game. :)

There, thought I'd put in my 2 cents. lol

One so far, about half way through, I was on top of someone stabbing him and he ran through a wall and my game froze. Causing me to lose all progress until the last save etc.

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but I cracked the game. As for gameplay I don't really like the controls especially moving around with the mouse

Ummm, there is no way you cracked the game, there are absouletly no cracks. Everyone on MegaGames, and Torrent sites can't find or crack it themselves. Even Deviance and Reloaded can't figure it out yet. So I know your lieing or I'm sure you would show us the crack or where u got it from, because only one that I've seen was a virus.... Sooooooo

Do mean an actual crack eg. replacing the exe file with one that doesn't require a CD or do u mean just a way to play the game without the CD? Because I found a way to play without the CD

I have been busy playing CoD2 man the game is really good.
Anyway i want to play The Two Thrones but i haven't finish yet the Warrior Within and the save game of WW i lost it, soo it means that i will have to start over that again :confused: ..i'm looking foward to play the final chapter thought :) .

I'm not suppose to said this but haven't you try the SFCloneDVD-MiRROR version?

I've seen it, and heard bad things. It worx and all but it doesn't run because no one can get by starforce.... However, WERINGO says that he can play without CD which is pretty much a NOCD crack, I don't know why he thinks there different. If its the removing IDE cables trick. Every1 knows about it and its a retarded way to do it. If it isn't that hes lieing or hed be sharing the crack.... Sry but if the 2 main crackers "DEVIANCE and RELOADED" already have went together to try it and still can't do it. I doubt he can figure it out himself. I'm not trying to be a smarta$$ but seriously. This game is going to be one tuff one for todays crackers to get by... I know this isn't supposed to be said but I bought the game and I'm actually kind of happy. I would like a NO-CD crack anyway because its easier to open that way instead of scrambling through a CD case but hey. Its all good anyway. I dun care....

why there is no voilence in The Two Thrones like the one in Warrior Within??? In The Two Thrones u can't cut the enemies head by the sword like the one in Warrior Within.

overall the game is not bad but it is not as good as Warrior Within.

maroon1 said:
why there is no voilence in The Two Thrones like the one in Warrior Within??? In The Two Thrones u can't cut the enemies head by the sword like the one in Warrior Within.

overall the game is not bad but it is not as good as Warrior Within.

If thats is true then its starting to dissapoint me, how can you have fun if you can't cut your enemie in half??

Thats strange AuThoRitY, i will have to try it myself.

I'll let you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom