Prince of Persia 2 - Geforce 2 help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmc

Beta member
Hello everyone,

i got prince of perisa 2 and i have GeForce2 mx/mx 400, i know i cant play it so i used 3d analyzer, to run the game. I launch the game and this error came up:

The instruction at “0x00000010” referenced memory at “0x00000010”. The memory could not be “read”.

I have no idea about this ERROR plz help me out???

FOR 3D ANALYZER SOFTWARE website:
http://www.tommti-systems.de/start.html

Chankama
"The shadow and the flame??.. ... I used to love that game.. "

?????

Chankama ??? you supposed to help me out with the error, i didnt ask for like and dislike?

anyway no prb

any1 has any solution or why this error has occured:
The instruction at “0x00000010” referenced memory at “0x00000010”. The memory could not be “read”.

:(

plz hlp me out

thnx

i have geforce4MX its not supposed to run POP sand of time but its ok with warrior within any way try to run it directly without software after changin the hardware.ini file and putting it to -read-only stat
try it and tell me

That's a memory problem right there. Sounds like you either don't have enough or it's not efficient. Don't bother playing it until you get a better card, like a radeon.

how much video memory does your Gf2 have? if it has 32MB, your in big trouble. you need to upgrade. in fact, if your running a Gf2 and playing any sort of new game than its definatly time to upgrade!

Radeon 9600 Pro's are running cheap nowadays. go to newegg.com or tigerdirect.com and check out 9600pro's, Gf FX 5200's, or if you can spend about $200 get a 6600GT! that should solve your porblems. those video cards have at least 128MB of vRAM and have shaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom