Prince of Persia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Solid State Member
hey i got a question rite now im playing POP on 800x600 res and it works fine but i would like to improve grafics a litle bit Im using this comp:
P4 1.7ghz
1Gb ddr RAM
128mb Geforce FX 5200
40 Gb hard drive ( 75% full)
Gigabite Gt mother board
and i have 4 fans in the comp if u know some kind of way on making the comp works faster with POP or just plain improving it i would be very thankfull:p
Thanx in advance

Well i have almost the same problem, but when i improve the graphics the game just messes up. The game gets all slow and unstable.

Thas exacly whats going on with me too.
I just hate that companys make games nowdays so u cant run them on a normal comp at full res i mean NFSU is the same deal u have to switch of all the coll things so u can have a clean stable race!
Shamefull

Grim in ur case ..it's ur 5200 card which is holding the system back more than anything ...

Replacing it by a Radeon 9600 or a 5750 FX should definately give u much much better results

$$$$$$$$$$$
were do i get it???
$$$$$$$$$$$
i just spent like 140 euros (like 135$) on the card and the mother board and im broke besides im saving 4 a long wet suit to surf in winter or cold days so if u cangive a hint of somehow iproving it a lilbit without spending major money i would be greatfull still thanx preet2u 4 the advice if i had had money i would of done it!!

U could try ur AGP card a little ..but ..i don't think ..this would make a drastic differance ...b'coz of chipset limitations ... But it still might give u a slight improvement.

I don't think there's any other way out .. Wish u had consulted the forum b4 buyin' the 5200fx

Im thinking the same thing man anyways done is done so ill ahve to stick to this one 4 a while. :(
Hum how does that thing of agp work i havent seen that option in POP but i belive i have seen it in max payne 2 (awsome game)

Wot i cant belive is that i cant play NFSU in full res in a comp that passes recomended requirements alot i mean i have double of all they ask 4 and still its goes slow and chopy!!!!!!!!
I cant spend 500 $ every 3 months!!!!! jesus they need to give the hardware buissnes some slack!

for nsfu turn off reflections and sound and it should be fine at 1100x(whater) with 32 bit colour.

my comp is similar to your exept a gf4 ti and 448 ram and it runs fine in both games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom