PREY DEMO: Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
baronvongogo said:
think its an alternative to quick save and load :)
Yeah, but quick save and load does not allow you to continue the fight from where you left off.

I quite liked the idea but it did make the game too easy, even playing through on cherokee (or whatever hard is called) was too easy. I thought a better idea would of been a mini game like the spirit world but if you didn't get enough spirits to pull yourself back from the dead then you go back to a predetermined point in the level. But overall I was really pleased with Prey, just a shame it wasn't alot longer. There's a bit towards the end (no spoilers) where he says something that makes you think that game might of been longer but the devolopers didn't have time to finsh it. Unless they are holding that back for Prey 2, lol.

Harper said:
What's the point in dying in PREY. Like every time you die, you need to get your body back from the spirit world, and then you are back in reality just where you left off. (most of the time)

Like one of the reason why I don't like dying in an FPS is that I have to go back to the last check point, or save point and then fight my way through again. However with the way the PREY deals with death, it feels like I am playing the game on GOD MODE with the occasional 10 second pause here and there.

Yeah, and there just ... isn't health in Call of Duty 2 ... you just ... don't die.

That game was too easy.

PLAYIED IT! FINISHED IT! NEXT!!!!

Just finished Prey.

Not only is the game easy where you just don't seem to die. But the last boss was so simple.

Considering that the devs been working on this game for a long time, I am rather disapointed.

looking forward to number 2

hopefully they will:

-make it more difficult

-add more weapons and vehicles
(lovin that sunbeam though)

-and add more spirit powers and uses for it in gameplay

other than that, this game was great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom