PREY DEMO: Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Get it while it's hot. The PREY Demo is now available.

http://www.prey.com/

I just finished playing through it it's just about an hour worth of gameplay for the demo. Very, "Learn how things work". Yet it shows off some very, very nice aspects of the DOOM 3 engine. The textures and maps remind you of "DOOM 3" and it kinda has a DOOM 3 feel. Yet it's bringing a whole new step into the game. You eventually learn that you have (2) ways to play this game "Real Body & Spirit" - this is cool because you need to use both to get through the demo and i'm sure the game. Very nice. Very cool graphics. Lot's of neat stuff in this game. Cool weapons w/wild animations. Sweet sounding HD audio.
I highly recommend checking out the DEMO.

BTW.
If you have a X-FI Audio card. Make sure you DL and install the 6.3.06 openAL patch from creative.

Awesome demo, just finished it and it's one of the best demos I've ever played, just hope the full game is as good. PC Zone gave it 86% and a recommendation. It's out 14th July here in the UK, can't wait.

The attention to detail in this game is just insane........... besides that, it's one of the better demos I've played in a long time. Of course, you'll find many parts to be reminiscent of Doom 3.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom