Prey/Daemon Tools WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste $50? The ONLY software I buy is games. I buy games to help produce more games. Prey multiplayer is pretty cool, guess you've never played it. ;)

Prey isn't demanding? Cool! This thread is about Prey! Awesome!:rolleyes:

Your 6600 may be able to play Prey on 1024x768 4XAF and everything on high, but that's a third of the resolution of 1920x1080, 1/4th the AF, no AA, Vsync off and probably like 18FPS. Good job, your 6600 really keeps up with my 8800. :rolleyes: Gee, maybe I should turn my 8800 in and get a 6600 like yours... :rolleyes::amazed:

Let's test some F.E.A.R. and see which card holds up...

What a maroon... :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: ummm.....

Snake-Eyes said:
A guinea pig? I thought it was a ferret.

Nah, ferrets are nasty little creatures. :p

Ferret:
ferret.jpeg

Guinea Pig:
guinea1_01.jpg

lol :p

Right click on the daemon icon on the bottom right hand corner of your screen, go into emulation and then select all options off and see if that works.

the game detects demon tools because deamon tools, an alcohol are blacklisted by the manufacturers. Thats why you need the starforce loader to "un-blacklist" deamon tools. after you use the loader you will have no probs, and it doesnt require any fix

TheEnd187 said:
the game detects demon tools because deamon tools, an alcohol are blacklisted by the manufacturers. Thats why you need the starforce loader to "un-blacklist" deamon tools. after you use the loader you will have no probs, and it doesnt require any fix

Cool, I'll try it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom