Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
just played a bit of the single player, so far so good feels a little doom 3 ish. The graphics are not as good but i don't mind.

I jumped into the multiplayer for awhile **** the lag! think i`ll have to turn my settings down, but seems like fun jumping from floor to wall then ceiling lol its crazy.

just completed the single player, it gets better as it goes graphics improve a lot compared to that first bar scene, although the jukebox music alone made me love it :D.

I like the idea of your spirit leaving you body and doing extra tasks.

the first 20 minutes are hilarious, your being raised up and your listening to "c'mon and take a free ride!"

other than that, the game plays tricks with you by having portals and anti gravity platforms everywhere.

I enjoyed it----ALOT.

I have played the demo with everything turned up maxed all the way (not bragging keep on listening ;) ). I have found it to be (with graphics turned up all the way on both games) better in the graphics area then F.E.A.R by a good amount. I was quite happy with the game mechanics and from reading some reviews on IGN it seems from what the're saying they agree.

They say things and I quote...."Prey is coming out in about three weeks, and, unless you're an idiot, broke, or you're strapped to a rowboat on the river Styx, you'll want this game." So it seems that this is a good game, definetly gonna buy this one.

I've just finsihed the demo with everything maxed out @1280x1024 and I agree with Hunt12, the graphics are amazing especially when you enter the bowels of the sphere (maybe not quite as good as FEAR though). Everything "glistens" like it's wet. I've waited so long for a game to come along like this, it's gory, it's funny, it's got aliens and it's got (by the looks of it anyway) some big a$$ guns. I like the way that the weapons are organic and tenticle thing that attaches to your eye for the zoom function on the rifle is great. Can't wait for the full game to be released. The bit where you have to spin the room to get to the bar gave me motion sickness, lol. It's really disorienating to start with but I reckon in the full game you'll get used to it. I'm off to try the MP now.

O WOW, this game is just amazing even on a 6800, i have graphics maxed out except for no AA, but i have AF 8x. Blew me away, i get great fps.

I really liked the idea of the gravity changing. I was getting shot at on one of those glowing thinks that allows you to walk on the ceiling, killed the guy he flew straight up, and smacked into the floor. The game is amazing, i think it contending with HL2 for the best fps i've ever played. This was just the demo as well.

I was going to buy Battlefield 2, but i might just go out and buy this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom