Post Your Screenshots (Slow Internet Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphics in this game are pretty good actually, but the lame drama story line gets old. Oh and don't get me started their sister either, he is just plane annoying.

Here is the river boat trip:

I dunno...I find the story line intriguing. It's very "western". There aren't many games that have this fun of gameplay and still incorporate a good story line. IMO this is one of the better games I've played. There's certainly some flaws, but it's still a solid FPS. I also like the first game, but this one is leaps and bounds better.

I guess what I mean to say is that the acting and over dramatic scenes are a bit much. But this is a video game, I shouldn't (and I don't) expect any sort of Hollywood quality. I am trying to shoot and kill, not eat popcorn and watch. But when it is noticeable to me like in this game, I become a critic to it:p I agree with you though that it is a great game, probably one of the better ones I have played in a while. Always on the move in different areas that provide different scenarios is a +++ for me.

Game : Need For Speed Undercover (Only reason why I got this game, gamestop had marked it wrong, and I got it for $2.50.)

I don't usually play with smoke, or 4x AA.

nfs2009-07-2917-37-36-29.jpg

nfs2009-07-2917-42-14-15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom