Post Your Screenshots (Slow Internet Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farcry 2
3585780754_9946079036_b.jpg

3585780974_e2f6d97aaf_b.jpg

3585781196_7a7a5d57d9_b.jpg

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think the gameplay is great. It's totally open ended. You can just spend your time taking out weapons shipments, and play both factions for money. Whats not to like?

Agreed.. the gameplay was equally as bad as the good quality of the graphics...

No kidding.....I can't believe that I can't go prone....I have no flash light or night vision, no binoculars...and everybody shoots at me from a half a mile away and would have no idea if I am a bad guy or one of their own, not to mention that people can take WAY TOO many bullets before dying, and those annoying diamonds you have to find....ect....ect.

All you can say is that it is pretty, and the explosions are really cool.

and fire....ooooo....pretty fire.

You also didn't mention the malaria....omg...such a relevant part of the gameplay!

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think the gameplay is great. It's totally open ended. You can just spend your time taking out weapons shipments, and play both factions for money. Whats not to like?
cause it's just those same 3 missions over n over n over n over n over n over n over...

but it was a great game...add in the fact i got it for free with my video card it's a good deal lol

I actually bought this one.. from somebody who had it on Ebay ($20) then sold it

the story line was okish, the graphics were nice, the actual game play was ok but got kinda boring sometimes. One thing that really annoyed me was getting the malaria medicine all the time. That and so many check camps. Plus the fact that you could completely destroy a camp, come back 2 mins later and it is back up and the guys are back.

I have just pretty much ditched the vehicles and am having a MUCH better time playing the game on foot and just staying off those main roads.....I mean in a vehicle in no time you are right back at a camp that you have to take out.

On foot has givin me more fun opportunities to kill the guys at the camps.

The malaria idea , I could have done without, and those stupid diamond in those brief cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom