Post your old favourite DOS games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
Tyrian , was one of my favourite games that i spent countless hours playing, not to mention some of the more earlier DOS favourites Doom, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 1+2+3D, Chubgam 3D, NFS, Abuse, Hi-Octane (not well heard of), Blake Stone, GTA, Hexen, Commander Keen 1-6, Warcraft 1+2, MonsterBash 1-3....and so on, manny of these games have been long forgotten but shaped what we play today. What was your favourite DOS game?

manny of the above games are found here for download.

Probably DOOM, but I never played many. I used to play it at a friend's house cuz it was (according to my parents) to violent for me. :p

haha pretty tame compaired to todays standards. Tyrian (in my opinion) is still a pretty good game, i break it out every now and then with my DOS Emulator along with someother favourites.

all about duke nukem.. i had em all, duke 1-3... duke atomic 3d.. nuclear winter, duke caribbean lifes a beach... duke zone II... i had everything duke nukem...

My fav was...Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?
I had the deluxe version of the game. I remember sitting on my chair till I got sores...

I had Duke Nukem too but then I prefered running around the world solving mysteries rather than running around shooting aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom