Post your installed games!

So do I, and I also have a working copy of Morroblivion. Won't be nearly as good as Skywind on release. Think of Morrowind with Skyrim graphics, then think of that same setup with a graphics overhaul like STEP. That's what I'm waiting on.

I'l be having a look at that on release. I have to admit, I am one of those people that is put off by old graphics at a first glance.

If Elder Scrolls Online changes its payment model, I'l be looking forward to visiting old areas in that. I want to see Cyrodiil with Skyrim graphics, and seeing it like 4000 years before Oblivion should be awesome.

TESO doesn't look as good as Skyrim with add ons, not even really close. It has that MMO look to it sadly. Also, they don't really stick to the lore. So if that doesn't bother you I guess that's a good way to see other areas.

Final Fantasy VII
Universe Sandbox
Solar 2
Assassin's Creed III
Saints Row IV
BioShock Infinite
Dead Island
Dead Island: Riptide
Left 4 Dead 2
Prototype 2
Anno 2070
Civilization V
Europa Universalis IV
Crusader Kings II
Skyrim
Borderlands 2
MLB 2K12
Resident Evil 6

*-Bold is currently playing.

I enjoy the main storyline lore, but outside of that i'm not really fussed. I don't read books that don't give me skill points ;)

What is Europa IV like? I've been playing 3 lately, which I got in the last Humble bundle, and I'm enjoying it, but its a tad outdated now... Was considering looking at 4 :)

Back
Top Bottom