Post a pic of your NFSC car (warning dialup users)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Striken said:
Those graphics look fine to me.

How does Carbon compare to Most Wanted? The greatest part of MW was the police chases... is there still some destruction to be had in Carbon? I don't see it being a very good game if it's just Most Wanted without the police, but that's not how I expect it to be.

The Police chases are less, but Cross comes back in the game. There are times where the chases are better, and you can definatley get in to the chases. They are fun, and you should check this game out for sure.

Striken said:
Those graphics look fine to me.

How does Carbon compare to Most Wanted? The greatest part of MW was the police chases... is there still some destruction to be had in Carbon? I don't see it being a very good game if it's just Most Wanted without the police, but that's not how I expect it to be.

they kept the cop chases, but made the ai better/more difficult (or at least level 1 seems more like 2, and so on...)

well... basically it is nfsmw at night

the graphic engine looks the exact same..., sept they over did the motion blur (I keep mine off)

Yea the motion blur really...Well blurs you cant see anything. it's kind of like driving on a foggy night without headlights on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom