Post favorite type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, RTS is indeed "Real Time Strategy", I started out as a "role playing games" lover, I still love them, I ended up as an online game player, I like the human element in online shooters, and I love the human element in online multi player role playing games, Im not that unique in that reguarde.

I think online gaming is the current medium between the present generation, and better for it. I have the unique experiece of living through the pinball age,..... man do I ever get off topic at times, love them rpgs, love them rts games.Lol.

All RPG's except the major actions ones like FPS. And all strategy games, weather puzzle ones like Myst or RTS like Age of Empires or Business Simulators like Zoo or Rollercoaster Tycoon or Life simulators like The Sims or other such games that I may have forgotten.

doesn't anyone like flight sims, or is it just me...me in my corner crying all over my rudder pedals, joystick, and throttle because nobody likes flight sims. damn FPS's shot down my plane :( than the RTS gods flew my planes into an ambush of anti aircraft artillery. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Depends on my mood. Like when I just get off school, a first person shooter is good for relieving stress. MMORPG's are usually really fun and consume much of my time when I find a good one. RTS are fun every once in awhile, but I don't get serious about those. Regulare rpg's are good for a little while like fable, really really fun, but after you beat them about four times they lose their fun.

Mine is simply an RPG. These have every element in them. They are killer online, and there adventures rule. They offer the most options in games.

RPG and FPS. But FPS are faster so I like them better these days. It'll be nice to relax and play a good RPG or MMORPG, but sometimes they take too much time :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom