Possible Starcraft II delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too worried about delays, I'll wait until 2012 if I have to. But by then they might have contracted Duke Nukem Forever syndrome.

so has this possible delay been confirmed yet? I want it in September please, been waiting long enough tyvm.

When did you hear it was coming in September? I had beforehand heard October was probable, but I never heard that. Even if this doesn't delay it, I'm almost certain we're not getting this game in September.

When did you hear it was coming in September? I had beforehand heard October was probable, but I never heard that. Even if this doesn't delay it, I'm almost certain we're not getting this game in September.

It was just because I had pre-ordered it a while ago at GAME, then I got some update saying the release was 25th-26th september. I checked amazon.co.uk and they have changed their date from TBA to 26th september.

So I thought there might be something in it.

We're nearing the end of July and the beta hasn't even started. September is impossible.

portalcake.jpg

lol

Never told you, but you have one of the best avatars ever, baez. You got your own computer building company or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom