Is it Possible to PLay 360 games on a PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can play crysis with a 360 controller, I have done it. It is not as easy though, because there are some things you can only do with the keyboard. And you can hook computers up to big TVs. I do that as well. I dont burn movies anymore, I just send them over the network to a computer, and play them on VLC, and I get HD tv(with no commercials) and movies without the hassel of DVDs.

And dont double post. Edit your previous

You buy the PC version of the game :p

Impossible at the moment, you'd need to do it through emulation, and current-day computers are just not powerful enough to emulate current gen consoles, except probably the Wii, because it's a friggin GameCube in disguise, and there are some GC emulators already being worked on atm.

Not powerful enough in what sense? Most modern day gaming PC's blow the 360/PS3 graphics out of the water..would'nt this mean in theory it should breeze through emulating the lower end graphics being outputed by modern consoles?

Not powerful enough in what sense? Most modern day gaming PC's blow the 360/PS3 graphics out of the water..would'nt this mean in theory it should breeze through emulating the lower end graphics being outputed by modern consoles?

yeah, I wish I had read that more previous post more thoroughly now. PCs are more powerful than any gaming console. And they get faster and better parts almost monthly

A xbox 360 uses a totally different processing technique than your PC. For the PC to play a game coded for a xbox 360 it has to first decode the 360's format. Then on top of that it has to render the game like it would typically do so with a PC coded version.

So it is kinda like trying to play Crysis Maxed while decoding a HD format video that is 20gigs in size. Just a example to show you how demanding it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom