Is it Possible to PLay 360 games on a PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You buy the PC version of the game :p

Impossible at the moment, you'd need to do it through emulation, and current-day computers are just not powerful enough to emulate current gen consoles, except probably the Wii, because it's a friggin GameCube in disguise, and there are some GC emulators already being worked on atm.

^ are you trying to be sarcastic?

People are so mislead about computers. I made a build with ~$700 and I was able to play modern games maxed out at 1280x1024 (an acceptable resolution IMO) except for Crysis of course.

If you're not being sarcastic, then $2000 will get you THE ULTIMATE CUSTOM RIG, or very close to it.

$2k will get a medium-high end build.

my computer blows away any game i've seen on 360...COD4 looks horrible on 360 compared to my PC

^$2000 is a medium-high-end build? :p I'm assuming maybe that's with a 24" monitor... but $2000 on just the tower.. and if one were to build it themselves, you're looking at a high end beast.

I just wanted to get back to the topic, I have some PC games that I use my 360 controller for. I play PES 2008 with a controller. I am not even sure that is out for the computer...

yeah $2000 will get you a loong wa- depends really, if your getting like 2 500g SATA2 HDD and DDR2 and a quad core and duel SLI GFX cards and all that stuff u'd have a niiiiice rig, not entirely sure of the costs of all that, but im sure 2000 would get close :p anyone with 2k spare in cash and spending it thier pc has no life :p if i had 2k i'd put it in a high interest earning account and watch ur 2k turn to 26k, then i'd take a 5 year IT course that will teach me everything from programming to networking :p then i'd prolly goto Australia and get into a nice big firm and be in their IT department, rake in tha cash, then i'd buy a house and all that *** before getting a powerful pc, but thats me :p

2k with a 24in. monitor (must have. :p) only leaves you with about 1600 on the tower. Speakers. $1450. keyboard and mouse $1350...

Hmmm dang well then help me out, I dont really want to use all of it, Im thinking like 1500 of it, wats the best build I could get with 1500, my original plan was lower but I said screw it I want something good so 1500 not including the monitor which is gonna be a LCD samsung or Im thinking of hooking up my computer HDMI up to my 42 inch plasma if that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom