Please Recommend a Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plucesiar

Beta member
Yea I'm pretty bored right now... please recommend any good pc game for me to play. I can generally play all genres, just dun suggest games that are mostly multi-player based like CS (bad example but you get the idea) I prefer games that can offer fun single player experience. I'm also fine with strategy games

Some games that I don't want to be recommended for different reasons: Diablo2, Halo, GTA3, SC, Morrowind, MOHAA, CS, Rise of Nations, UT2K4

btw, What games are you guys playin right now?

thx

FarCry is the best FPS single-player game out there. If you like games such as that, go out and buy it now, you wont regret it.

As for RTS games, go for Command and Conquer Generals.

As for other games, try Hitman Contracts, Doom 3 (coming out in like 1 month), and some other ones.

Good luck!

I'd recomend the Theif series. All three are great single player games, and provide a nice spin on the FPS concept. More of a FPSneaker. Just bought number 3 yesterday, I like it alot.

Try a combat flight sim And get a joystick with it, they are bloody fun to play and not too expensive!

Thanks for the suggestions ppl

I just tried out Call of Duty last day, great WWII game. Bad thing though is that the single player mode is all scripted and allows no free map playin like battlefield. However I think that the action and intensity is much much better than Battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom