Playing Games Online For Free - Tunngle (A Hamachi Alternative)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad_UTG

Beta member
If you've used Hamachi or Garena to play games online via LAN before, there is a very easy alternative now. It works with ANY LAN ENABLED PC GAME! It's called "Tunngle," pronounced tun-guhl.
It's much easier—there is no patching or anything like that, and the user interface is very user-friendly.
You have to make an account on Tunngle[dot]net, then download and open the program. All you do is go to a game lobby and then open your game and select lan play. Let Tunngle run in the background, and you're set. I'm am not exaggerating—it is really that easy. If your game isn't listed, you can talk to one of the admins about having it added. You can play unlisted games in any lobby, but tell your friends you're playing there so they can join. It's doubtful that many people will be playing L4D2 in the MW2 lobby. (but both those games are listed, so no issues there)
I hope this has been of use to you. Let me know if you have questions.
Best regards,
Brad

i checked Tuungle out. It looks to be the real deal. I didn't see anything negative about it, anyway. It will definitely be an option I will remember. ;)

There was a 2 big downsides to Tunngle when i used it about 6 to 12 months ago.

It was buggy as heck
It was only in German

Have things changed ?

Those are huge... Unless you speak German. Then only one is huge! Somone should try playing those games on tunngle and let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom