Play the original Lemmings in your browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I enjoyed the original Lemmings game on my Commodore Amiga 500 but lost interest when the series evolved. Let me explain the rules in case you never heard about Lemmings before. Your task is to complete all the levels of the game by directing enough Lemmings from the entrance of the level into the level exit.
The only thing that the Lemmings are doing is walking and it is your task to order them to do certain tasks to cross obstacles of the level. Orders are for instance to block other Lemmings, digg through the soil, use parachutes to land safely or build bridges. The most important aspect is timing of course and you can change the speed that new Lemmings appear in the level.
If you need to build a large bridge for instance you could slow down the speed to make sure that no Lemming falls down a bridge that is not completely build yet. Currently 40 levels of the original game have been implemented and the author aims to create all 120 levels of the game.
Beginners should start with the Fun difficulty setting which explains all the different actions that you can assign to the Lemmings. This is great fun and should work in most browsers.
lemmings1.jpg

Thats great but how on earth do you play it? i clicked the link and its just describing what the game is about, i cant see any "play now" buttons or anything
Im on the lastest version of FF

Nice, gona have to send this to my dad when he starts his new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom