Play Crysis Wars For Ten Days Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Crysis Wars very fun the last time they had a demo running. I haven't played since then but I'm hopeing they weakened the VTOL enough in the newest patch. I know they did weaken it but not sure how much it really affected the game.

imo the vtol will always be powerfull with a good pilote. its unavoidable.

I tried to play this today but was a little lost. How do you get better weapons? All I start with is a pistol and by the time I found someone they had some other weapon that split me in half...

you buy a wepon like cs:s and you lvl up you then earn enoguh xp and money to buy new wepons its very well done and lowe end wepons do hurt others get a shotty or smg.

To access the weapon buy area you need to be in a building of interest (starting points, war factory, etc) and then press "p".

So I really am liking this MP. I think I want to buy it so how does this work? Is this just the MP for Crysis? So just buy a copy of Crysis? Or is it seperate? If so where do you think I should buy it from?

It's the multiplayer component of Crysis warhead. Just buy a copy of Warhead and wars is included with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom