Play Crysis Wars For Ten Days Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Play Crysis Wars For Ten Days Free

The crew at Shacknews not only have the new 1.3 patch for Crysis Wars, they also say that Crytek is allowing people to download the game (here) and play it for free for 10 days. Might be something worth trying out over the holidays.

Along with the patch, the developer announced that the PC multiplayer shooter will be free-to-play for 10 days, from December 19 through December 29. Crysis Wars is the multiplayer half of Crysis Warhead, and normally requires a copy of Warhead to play.

I downloaded and installed but asked for a CD key on the back of the instruction book????? where do I get a key to play for the 10 days. If anyone can help me I will be greatful.

Dauntae

I downloaded and installed but asked for a CD key on the back of the instruction book????? where do I get a key to play for the 10 days. If anyone can help me I will be greatful.

Dauntae

Are you registerd at mycrysis.com? I Havent tried since im going to work in a moment but it might be the solution!

Crysis Wars Gets Patch 1.3, Ten Days of Free Play - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

''As with the last free weekend, wanna-be players can grab the four-part Crysis Wars trial from FileShack, and must register at mycrysis.com to generate an access key. ''

I already had the patch but re-downloaded it and did a reinstall and it still wants a cd key to play multi play. Just found it, Have to go to your Mycrysis site and I found a link in the news archive that generates the cd key

Do you need to download and install each crysis wars patch in succession ? or can i just download 1.3 and install straight off the bat :cool: ?

I found Crysis Wars very fun the last time they had a demo running. I haven't played since then but I'm hopeing they weakened the VTOL enough in the newest patch. I know they did weaken it but not sure how much it really affected the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom