Pix of new Gamin Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lian Li case

product_lianli_pc60.jpg

Antec Case

ZMCA-LANBOY_LG.JPG

VOTE ON WHICH YOU THINK LOOKS BETTER

antec looks bettter...but maybe u just took like the best antec case n the worst lian li one?? also looks is different from performs....shrapnill was saying that the other one performs better he never said it looks better

OMG, look at the monster I have created!!!!:p

All the review sites and computer mags, HIGHLY rate the Lian Li cases for their simplistic yet stylish designs;)

And personally I've never seen that Lian Li case you show above:rolleyes:

Both cases were taken from google.com

My opinion stays the same, i would rather have a fast computer than a stylish one

Someone post a pic of a "good" Lian Li case and ill post a pic of a "good" antec case. However until then, Keep veiwing and commenting on the pics

Mr.Modman said:
Someone post a pic of a "good" Lian Li case and ill post a pic of a "good" antec case. However until then, Keep veiwing and commenting on the pics

Take your bloody pick;) :p

Lian Li cases

Lian Li cases are known for their excellent quality, and Antec aren't quite in that quality league:confused: Antec makes some nice lookings cases and so does Lian Li, but frankly there are cases that look better than both of them, so this Lian Li vs. Antec war is abit frivolous:rolleyes:

yeah ...i dunno bout the quality but the lian li ones look simple n solid....nice looking...antec ones are a bit more stylish or w.e but it all depends on personal preferance......

So your only argument is "your wrong"? Okay...

Mr.Modman said:

My opinion stays the same, i would rather have a fast computer than a stylish one

Why not have both? My PC is 3200+, A7N8X-E DX, 1G CorsairXMS, 470W Enermax Noistaker PSU, 180GB SATA HDD storage (RAID0), SB Audigy II ZS, DVD±RW, Tyan 9800Pro..... you get the point.

And I put it all in a high-end case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom