Pistol Mouse FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Its cool, at my house I don't think anyone would ever take me seriously after purchasing something like that

ShoobieRat said:
Why not just plug your normal mouse into the PS/2 mouse port, and plug this thing into one of your other USB ports, and run them both at once?

ShoobieRat is right! That would be awesome!

-Dan The Man

Great.... more W@NKW@RE! And just in time for christmas too.

I am really interested to see how comfortable this GUNMOUSE really is. Becoz I do find that the Namco G-CON 2 gets a little tiring after about a 30 to 60 minutes of play.

I would imagine that it will take a while to get used to.

It would be cool if there was some way that we could do the FPSs with the some thing like the Namco G-CON 2. The only problem is that the technology behind the Namco G-CON 2 don't like LCD technology.

ShoobieRat said:
Why not just plug your normal mouse into the PS/2 mouse port, and plug this thing into one of your other USB ports, and run them both at once?
That would be nice if it worked. The problem is that windows only recognises 1 mouse input signal regardless of how many mice that you have connected to the PC
Esse said:
Although Its cool, at my house I don't think anyone would ever take me seriously after purchasing something like that
You right. I wouldn't.

Personally i think i will stick to my USB Microsoft 5 Button Optical Intelli Mouse Explorer.

Tho neat...I don't think I'd buy one because it's got a very limited usage range, and novalty computer items don't last me very long. Couple weeks, max, and I'd be back to a mouse.

ShoobieRat said:
Tho neat...I don't think I'd buy one because it's got a very limited usage range, and novalty computer items don't last me very long. Couple weeks, max, and I'd be back to a mouse.
My main problem is that I acutally do PISTOL SHOOTING as a sport. So I will have half a mind to actually lift Pistol Mouse FPS off the table in order to aim.

Well, yeah...there's always the lack of realism to these things.

That's why I can't stand those gun arcade games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom