Pillars of Eternity

When I got my PS2 I got all the BG games out at the time, but haven't played in a long time, if this comes out on PC I may have to pick a copy up.

Hi-res snes graphics? That's the best 4 million can do these days? Seriously, looks almost 2d.

Loved DA1 & DA2 though. Will watch this.

this game wasn't made based on graphics they polished and used the same engine they used for baldurs gate 1 and 2. this game is going back to the original roots feel of the baldur gate series. i played those way back in the day and man those were great games.

I'm digging this game so far i haven't played much cuz of work. i made a ranger cuz i can have a lion as a pet and who doesn't want a lion as pet lol. god they did an amazing job with polishing the infinity engine. the game reminds of baldurs gate but on steroids lol.

Same here. Ranger but got a wolf, Nymeria :)

Although while playing i noticed that sometimes when the wolf revives the Bonded Grief debuff stays which is a bit annoying.

The game is actually pretty difficult and I'm only playing on normal.

yeah im playing on normal as well and ur party members can permanently die lol. i started a new game with a bow cipher them mind power skills could be fun.

Just so you know, there is a bug which seemingly occurs randomly. It happened to me in the Endless paths under Caed Nua, when I googled it it happened to quite a lot of people there but also in a lot of other locations.

What happens is your ranger companion just disappears and it's portrait is replaced by a white circle, reloading save doesn't work and you also can't leave the area because you need the whole of the party to venture forth.

Luckily I had another save about 10 minutes back, so if I was you I would keep at least 2 saves until it is fixed.

Edit: Yeah stay away from the endless paths, happened to me again there. Also, restarting client sometimes fixes it.

Last edited:
Good to know thanks im at that keep right now. i restarted my game and went druid this time. Druid dont mess around wen they shift to werebeast form god that thing rapes face lol.

Back
Top Bottom