Phone number for support with CS:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
na dude i got banned form all vac servers. so this limits my play to about 200 servers and about 30 that are a resenable servers. i thouhg tif i hacked then alls that would happen is i would get banned form that server no biggy but from over 8500active servers comeon dont u think thats a little harsh i mean the hack didnt even work for 1 and 2 i only tried it once for like 5 minutes no joke i mean comeon. so if they dont give me my account back i will have to do somehitng about it like talk to someone in charge over the phone about it because yea i did breach the little contrct but so did they. i never recieved a notifacation of any type that i was going to get banned therefor i think i have an argument there and shits gonna hit the fan!

If I were you, I would just buy another HL2 disk. I understand completely where you are coming from, however I don't think they will help you, no matter how little you "tried" to hack.

ha im gonna say that i need a new cd and there gonna give me a new cd key and steam account hahahahaha

need a new CD? you don't need a CD to play CS:S

if your old one broke, CS:S is registered to your account and you can either redownload it or play it off steam, they'll never believe you

and i've also hacked on cs:s before thinking i wouldn't get banned

i'd go in popular servers with no admins and speedhack + aimbot

i got caught and paid the price

yea they will beleive me cause anyone one with the cd sleeve with the cd key on it can get a new one and it goes to a new steam account. u make a new steam account then u tell them to send it to the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom