• Dirt 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

09Challenger

Solid State Member
This thread is for the users that have Need For Speed games that they like and play with often-ex. NFS High Stakes, NFS Shift, NFS Carbon, etc. Here you can post screen shots of your game, links/pics to cars you moded, and talk about Need For Speed. Other car games can be mentioned :smile: To start off, here is a link for a couple that you can put in NFS HighStakes:
1st car I made: Dodge Challenger>> NFSCars Need For Speed: High Stakes Dodge 2009 Dodge Challenger by 09Challenger
2nd car I made: VW Crafter>> NFSCars Need For Speed: High Stakes Volkswagen Crafter by 09Challenger
Those links also have screens shots of them.

Either im not following properly, or the thread title doesnt make sense with the topic?

Are you asking who likes NFS, who likes NFS and can mod them, whats your fav racing game, or simply saying post your racing game mods including NFS?

To answer all in spite of my confusion.

I love NFS games. The only one i find myself to not liking is Carbon so far. I have not modded any NFS games besides using trainers to screw around with.

So far my favorite racing game with a wheel is Shift. I have the most fun using a G25 on that game.

With my 360 controller it is a tie between Sports Car GT and GRID. I loved Dirt until i got used to Prostreet then GRID came out and i was blown away by the graphics and gameplay. As a classic though Sports Car GT was my favorite. I HAVE modded the game with a texture pack a friend of mine made and i created and used some of my own cars for the game. I created a basic BMW M3 pack for it (not the in game cars, the actual street cars IE e36), a muscle car pack with Mustangs and Camaros and such, and a super car pack that included a Diablo SV which i stole the design from NFS3 Hot Persuit.

I would love to post these, or in the least have these mods back. The last virus i got years ago trashed all my files and i lost everything. Since then i lost my actual CD and cant find it online from a trusted source i havent been able to play the game, thus not creating more mods.

Either im not following properly, or the thread title doesnt make sense with the topic?

Are you asking who likes NFS, who likes NFS and can mod them, whats your fav racing game, or simply saying post your racing game mods including NFS?

Basically all of the above, not to confuse you. The pole is for me to know what is the most liked racing game. I posted a couple links to my models I made for NFS HighStakes.

BTW, would you like me to give you a few links for NFSCarbon cars for you to mod?

I love all the nfs series, favorites would be prostreet, shift, undercover, most wanted, underground 2, and the newest NFS world( its free btw)(Need for Speed World - Home)

Dirt 2 is fun and also you should check out Fuel(its on steam aswell). I would say Grid is my favorite to play right now, i only have a xbox controller(hope to get wheel soon) so i use that on my pc(sorry, but keyboards just dont cut it for racing games).

Heres a little taste of my fav form of racing, used drift the demo because i havent had time to reinstall the full game.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1525/drift.mp4
*thanks imageshack for ruining my resolution.

also the engines on prostreet sound pretty real, the blow off valves are near perfect-
http://www.facebook.com/hmammen?v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=10150234244325704

Dirt 2 is fun and also you should check out Fuel(its on steam aswell). I would say Grid is my favorite to play right now, i only have a xbox controller(hope to get wheel soon) so i use that on my pc(sorry, but keyboards just dont cut it for racing games).

Yeah.... I like fuel, it's fun. But RaceDriverGrid tops them all, especially with its damage and driving mode. Codemasters are usually pretty good when it comes to damage.

*I usually go on NFScars.net, its a good NFS site.

Hey guys, I'm currently working with my friend, TruPro, on a mod for NFS HighStakes that involves all NFS Carbon cars, traffics, and police cars. I'll post updates on that later on.

EDIT:
Here, I found this stuff.::
nfshs202010052320142424.jpg

nfshs202010052320142804.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom